CMC provides various types of Ethernet and configurations across our private network.
- CMC Networks delivers various configurations including both Point to Point and Point to Multi-Point Ethernet products. CMC’s Fibre Network and Ethernet Service deployment extends across 75 countries and more than 100 Global PoPs, utilising in excess of 20 undersea cable networks.
- CMC Networks boasts an average availability of 99.96% on the core and 99.85% across all end to end services.
- Terrestrial, Sub-marine and Microwave Networks are used in the deployment of this product with multiple inter regional cable systems that ensure the lowest possible latency across the network.
- Whilst the technologies served include EoSDH, EoMPLS, VPLS and native Ethernet, the criteria defining this is based on the access component.
- The entire CMC Ethernet core is built over SDH and thus all core services are built as EoSDH, with the tail being the only variant.
|Mode:||Point to Point, Point to Multipoint|
|Multi-Node Access:||Dual NNI for N+1 hand off|
|Flexible bandwidth rate:||from 1Mb/s to 10Gb|
|Smart Demark:||Iline EDD to all customer locations, provides end to end connectivity, fault management and SLA enforcing (OAM)|
|Reach:||Global reach through over 100 CMC Networks PoP locations|
|MAX MTU||Country and tail dependent, 1600|
|MAX # of VLANs:||4096|
|CoS:||5 classes of service to choose from, where applicable on L3 product, CoS on all L2 products is set at 100% EXP 5|
|SLA:||Silver, Gold or Platinum|
|Tail Access:||Metro Ethernet, Microwave, Fibre and Ethernet, Country dependent|
|Protection:||Available on most countries and dependent on the SLA subscribed to|