CMC is a Global Telecommunications Carrier, providing services for over 27 years, serving the data communications needs of wholesale carriers and government clients across the globe. CMC owns in excess of 106 global pops which are integrated into other wholesale carrier partner networks in order to deliver a global wholesale footprint to the carrier community . This insures a cost-effective, scalable and resilient network that is committed to the wholesale environment and their respective clients.
CMC has the largest Pan African network (AFNET) spanning across 50 Countries. In addition, CMC has an extensive Middle Eastern (MENET) and Western Asia (ASNET) network, which is extended via our wholesale partner programme into other regions .The CMC Carrier Interconnect Model enables delivery into the USA, Europe, UAE, India, Asia, Australia and varies African aggregation points. CMC provides its clients with a broad portfolio of Carrier Grade Network Solutions including: Ethernet, MPLS, DIA and Private Line Services.
CMC Mission Statement
- CMC will globalise its connectivity and networking services through strategic partnerships with leading global organizations.
- CMC will create an environment to attract the best human resources ensuring that the intellectual property and skills base are able to provide the required technology services to our customers.
- CMC will embrace internationally benchmarked products and applications to provide tangible value and benefits to our customers. CMC will persist in deep organisational and personnel change to ensure consistent deliverables of service excellence for our customers.
- CMC will strive to create increased shareholder value by practicing visionary leadership and management principles, and will foster leadership skills throughout the company.
- CMC will manifest knowledge and skills transfer to promote black empowerment and development within the ICT industry of Southern Africa.